Welcome to wiki, related to Perl, Tcl-Tk on WinCE devices!
This wiki is intended to gather and discuss information about building and using Perl and Tcl-Tk on WinCE.
These pages are hopefully very easy to update, so here you'll probably find more recent information, and probably will add your own bit of information, or ask questions on related pages. Anyone who want to edit, please read instructions at the bottom of this page.
Requirements for both Perl and Tcl/Tk? on CE
Following should be prepared for both perl and tcl/tk:
Perl on WinCE
- Building Perl for WinCE
- [Prepare to use Perl for WinCE, installing process]?
- [Using Perl on WinCE]?
- ... more and better to come ...
Tcl-Tk on WinCE
links to many information on http://mini.net/tcl containing much information on subject:
Which WinCE devices are used/could be used
Please add information about your device at the page WinCE devices usage practice
Success stories using perl, tcl/tk on WinCE
Despite meeting general difficulties when cross-compiling stuff and moving and editing registry, things could be settled: see Happy screenshots.
Problems building/using perl, tcl/tk on WinCE
- This page is locked. Many other important pages are also locked. If you have related question/addition, please add them at Proposed additions to page!
- I will immediately send password for editing pages for anyone who has something related to this wiki. Just let me know that you're not spammer, and I will say password.
- Unexpectedly, some spammer make his addition recently. While deleting spam was extremely easy, I also made a trivial CGI script, which, when followed, makes a full backup of wiki data. To run backing up data just follow this link: http://perlce.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/b-up.cgi As simple as that. Have a proper amount of fun! :)